Chubbsafes Air 10E Compact Home Safe
The Chubbsafes Air 10E is a simple and compact home safe, ideal for storing smaller amounts of cash and valuables. It has an insurance cash rating of £1000 and £10,000 for valuables. It comes with pre-drilled holes and fixings, so is easy for self-installation.
- Compact security safe for cash, valuables and personal belongings
- Suitable for home and small office
- Cash rating £1,000 / valuables rating £10,000
- User-friendly digital electronic lock and manual override key, 2 keys supplied
- 2 programmable codes: 1 usercode + 1 emergency code
- Solid boltwork with 18 mm live locking bolts
- Concealed internal hinges for increased security
- Door is made of 4 mm steel, body is 2 mm
- External dimensions: 200 x 310 x 200 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 190 x 300 x 150 mm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 9 litres
- Weight: 8 kg
- Colour: Black
- Fixing via 2 x base / 2 x back wall (2 x mechanical anchor supplied)
- Beautiful design, good quality
- Robust keyboard
- Competitively priced
- Can be anchored to floor and wall, incl. mounting hardware
- Only 1 user code adjustable
- Limited burglary proof, not certified
- Not fire resistant
The Chubbsafes Air is a simple, well designed home safe that offers you basic security in the home.
It is easy to use and can anchored into the base or wall for added security.
- It is very strong and is adequate for my needs.
- Good product at good price Arrived quickly and as expected.
Only problem was no instructions regarding hole/drill size for fixing,
- Easy to use and just perfect for what we wanted to store small amounts of cash and passports. Also put our spare keys for the cars in the safe. Compact size.
- Size, sturdiness, solid piece of equipment - exactly as described
- The safe was easy to use and the instructions were clear and simple to understand. The price is very good. The size and weight is ideal for our purposes.
After opening the door with the key, I remove the key and proceed to press the red button in the safe. The green light shows, I then put in a 6 digit code followed by the * and # keys . To check the code has been accepted I try operating the lock to close it without closing the actual door, and then enter the 6 digit code plus the * and # keys but it will not open.
What am I doing wrong? or is the mechanism faulty?
|Model||Locking type||External dim. (HxWxD)||Internal dim. (HxWxD)||Laptop size||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)||Shelf||Price|
|Air 10E||Electronic lock||200 x 310 x 200 mm||190 x 300 x 150 mm||8 kg||9||-|
Regular Price £139.00 Special Price £126.00
|Air 10K||Double bitted key lock||200 x 310 x 200 mm||190 x 300 x 150 mm||8 kg||9||-|
Regular Price £109.00 Special Price £96.00
|Air 15E||Electronic lock||250 x 350 x 250 mm||240 x 340 x 200 mm||10 inch||11 kg||16||1|
Regular Price £179.00 Special Price £162.00
|Air 15K||Double bitted key lock||250 x 350 x 250 mm||240 x 340 x 200 mm||10 inch||11 kg||16||1|
Regular Price £139.00 Special Price £129.00