Burton Firebrand XL Size 3 Fireproof Document Safe
The Burton Firebrand is a fireproof safe that offers 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents. It has an insurance rating of £1,000 for cash and £10,000 for valuables. It can be anchored to the base for added security.
- Fireproof safe for secure storage of documents, contracts, certificates, etc.
- Certified by ECB.S class LFS60P according EN 15659
- 60 minutes fire protection for paper (documents, diplomas, certificates, personal files, etc.)
- User-friendly digital electronic lock
- 2 programmable codes: 1 mastercode + 1 usercode
- Anti manipulation when entering 3 consecutive invalid codes
- Batteries are housed externally in keypad
- 3 way boltwork with 6 solid chromium bolts
- 3 removable shelves included
- Equipped with 1 drawer for small items
- External dimensions: 1710 x 710 x 580 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 1490 x 545 x 420 mm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 341 litres
- Weight: 370 kg
- Colour: Light Grey
- Fixing via 1 x base (1 x fixing bolts supplied)
- 60 minutes fire protection for paper
- Cash Rating £1,000 / valuables rating £10,000
- Easy to use digital electronic lock
- Supplied with drawer for smaller items
- Cannot be anchored to the back wall
The Firebrand is a well-designed safe ideal for the home or office and it has 60 minutes fire protection.
We have different sizes available to match your requirements.
Burton Firebrand Fireproof Safe
The Burton Firebrand is specially designed to protect your valuable belongings and documents against fire. The Firebrand offers no less than 60 minutes of fire protection and is certified according to EN 15659.
Automatically secured by a solid and 3-sided locking mechanism
In addition to certified fire safety, the Burton Firebrand safe also offers burglary protection. A special locking mechanism ensures that the safe is locked automatically when the safe door is closed.
As extra burglary protection, the solid locks on the front, bottom and top are fitted with solid steel and chrome-plated bolts. Indication of value storage for the Firebrand is £1,000 for cash and £10,000 for valuables.
Electronic code lock
All Burton Firebrand models are equipped with an electronic code lock as standard. In addition to the master code, a user code can also be set on the lock. The anti-tampering lock ensures that the lock is blocked for 5 minutes after entering an incorrect code 3 times. There is also an acoustic message (3x beep) and the LED lights up red.
If the battery runs out, you will be warned early with 5 beeps and the LED lights up red when pressing the "*" key. On the outside, the battery can be replaced by removing the battery compartment cover at the bottom of the keyboard.
The Firebrand has an anchoring hole in the base of the safe. With the supplied bolt you can fix the safe to the floor so that theft is not possible.
|Model||Locking type||External dim. (HxWxD)||Internal dim. (HxWxD)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)||Shelf||Price|
|FB XL SIZE 1||Electronic lock||970 x 565 x 450 mm||785 x 425 x 300 mm||147||88||2|
|FB XL SIZE 2||Electronic lock||1255 x 710 x 580 mm||1035 x 545 x 420 mm||234||238||2|
|FB XL SIZE 3||Electronic lock||1710 x 710 x 580 mm||1490 x 545 x 420 mm||370||341||3|