Buffalo River Electronic Lock Ammo Safe
This model from Buffalo River is the QB23EF electronic locking ammunition safe with a digital keypad. The electronic lock is powered by batteries and has emergency access using a key should the code be forgotten or the batteries fail.
To comply with regulations you will need to ensure this ammo safe is bolted down which can be done through using the fixing points in the rear or base. Inside the base has a carpet lined interior to prevent damage to any other items you might store alongside the ammo.
- Electronic locking mechanism powered by 4 x AA batteries - included
- Emergency key supplied incase of lockout
- Constructed from 2mm thick steel on the body and 3mm on the door
- Carpeted floor to help protect from damage
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Suitable for floor or wall fixing - bolts supplied
- External Dimensions: 230mm x 350mm x 250mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 220mm x 340mm x 200mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 12kg
- Capacity: 14.9 Litres
- Designed and exceeds BS7558 standards
- Electronic lock – 4 Batteries included
- Carpeted floor
- Supplied with 4 bolts
- Not fire resistant
This Buffalo River ammunition safe is great value for money and is a great way of keeping ammunition safe and secure.
It has been produced to a good standard and can be secured to the floor or wall for extra security.
- It is a well made safe, it feels solid it is easy to use