Armorgard TransBank TRB6 - Hazardous Chemical Storage Box
The TransBank TRB6 is the largest available from the TransBank range by Armorgard and is designed for the secure storage of fuels or chemicals while transporting them. It complies with all HSE legal requirements and has vents to prevent the build up of fuels.
Inside the TransBank there is space to store up to six 20 litre jerry cans and has a sump capacity of 90 litres to prevent leakage or spills. On the base there are integral fixing points so that it can be secured to the floor of a workshop, factory or vehicle.
- Hasp and staple locking using a padlock - not supplied
- Designed for storing 6 x 20 litre cans
- Fully welded sump base to prevent leakage
- Features vents to prevent the build up of fumes
- Built to specification for 30 minutes fire resistance
- Compliant with all regulations for the safe storage of flammables
- Pillar box red powder coating with relevant hazard warning signs
- Two metal fully welded carry handles and one handle on the lid
- Floor fixable using pre-drilled holes - fixings not supplied
- External Dimensions W x H x D: 1195mm x 540mm x 485mm
- Internal Dimensions W x H x D: 1110mm x 510mm x 415mm
Note: External measurements include handles.
- Weight: 38kg
- Capacity: 235 Litres
- Sump Capacity: 90 Litres
- Ideal for storing fuels and chemicals
- Rear ventilation allows airflow to help prevent the build up of fumes
- Can be Anchored to the floor – External fixing points
- Fire resistant up to 30 minutes
- Over-centre clasp with hasp and staple padlock facility
- Does not have forklift skids
The TransBank from Armorgard has been designed to securely store hazardous chemicals or fuels.
It has been well constructed and is supplied with a hasp and staple lock with a padlock facility.