Armorgard TransBank Chem TRB1C - Hazardous Chemical Storage Box
The TransBank Chem TRB1C is part of the TransBank Chem range from Armorgard which are available in 3 sizes. It is designed for the safe storage and transportation of hazardous chemicals. There are integral fixing points on the base so they can be secured down to a vehicle or a fixed location in a warehouse.
This model is designed for storing smaller volumes and is locked using a hasp and staple with a padlock (not supplied).
- Hasp and staple locking using a padlock - not supplied
- Designed for storing 2 x 5 litre cans
- Fully welded sump base to prevent leakage
- Features vents to prevent the build up of fumes
- Built to specification for 30 minutes fire resistance
- Compliant with all regulations for the safe storage of flammables
- Bright yellow powder coating with relevant hazard warning signs
- Two metal fully welded carry handles and one handle on the lid
- Floor fixable using pre-drilled holes - fixings not supplied
- External Dimensions W x H x D: 430mm x 365mm x 415mm
- Internal Dimensions W x H x D: 345mm x 335mm x 345mm
Note: External measurements include handles.
- Weight: 13 kg
- Capacity: 40 Litres
- Sump Capacity: 15 Litres
- Ideal for storing fuels and chemicals
- Rear ventilation allows airflow to help prevent the build up of fumes
- Can be Anchored to the floor – External fixing points
- Fire resistant up to 30 minutes
- Over-centre clasp with hasp and staple padlock facility
- Does not have forklift skids
The TransBank from Armorgard has been designed to securely store hazardous chemicals or fuels.
It has been well constructed and is supplied with a hasp and staple lock with a padlock facility.