Armorgard Powerstation 10 Door Battery Charging Unit
The Armorgard Powerstation is a battery charging locker bank. Designed to charge power tool batteries whilst keeping them safe & secure - Ideal for the site office. Ten separate compartments, each containing double sockets connected in series to a 230V RCD protected plug.
- Secure powered locker for segregated battery charging.
- Perforated doors for visibility.
- Ten separate compartments with individual cam locks.
- Each compartment contains a 230v RCD protected double socket.
- Finished in an anti-bacterial powder coat.
- Designed for charging power tool batteries, mobile phones and other electrical devices, whilst keeping them safe.
- Ideal for use in the site office.
- External Dimensions W x D x H: 445mm x 430mm x 1705mm
- Internal Dimensions - One compartment W x D x H: 220mm x 305mm x 305mm
- Weight: 41kg
- Supplied with cam locking mechanism
- Ideal for storing and charging power tool batteries
- 20 keys supplied, 2 keys per compartment
- Perforated doors for ventilation and visibility
- Not fire resistant
The Powerstation from Armorgard is an excellent solution to charge and store power tool batteries on site.
Doors are fitted with camlocks and perforated for ventilation. Lockers finished in an epoxy powder coat. Each lock is serial numbered for replacement keys.