This security post is the Sentinel SS-5 fold down spigot security post and is designed to be installed into concrete, block paving or tarmac. The spigot is 250mm long and provides added security once secured.
This model is locked in the upright position by a discus padlock which is supplied and two keys are included.
- Constructed from a 70mm x 70mm hollow steel section of a 3mm thickness
- Spigot mounted, stands 90mm above ground when folded down
- Secured in upright position with a discus padlock with a hardened shackle - padlock supplied with two keys
- Zinc plated finish for protection against corrosion
- Stands 720mm above the ground when locked
- Spigot is 250mm in length
- Ideal for installation into block paving or tarmac, while it can also be secured into concrete for added security
- Black and yellow vinyl fascia provides high visibility
- Supplied with DIY installation instructions
- Keys can be made keyed alike if you order multiple posts
- Dimensions W x H x D: 70mm x 970mm x 70mm
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Easy to fold down
- Supplied with a high quality stainless steel padlock – 2 keys provided
- Installation instructions included
- Bright yellow and black vinyl fascia ensures high visibility
- Fixing bolts not supplied
If you require multiple posts there is the option to make them keyed alike keeping the amount of keys to a minimum for your convenience.
DIY instructions are supplied with the product and it can be installed either by yourself or a local builder.