This security post is the Sentinel SS-4 fold down security post and is designed to be surface mounted to concrete. It is locked in place using a discus padlock which is supplied and comes with two keys.
- Constructed from a 70mm x 70mm hollow steel section of a 3mm thickness
- Surface mounted, stands 90mm above ground when folded down
- Secured in upright position with a discus padlock with a hardened shackle - padlock supplied with two keys
- Zinc plated finish for protection against corrosion
- Stands 720mm above the ground when locked
- Fitted to a concrete surface using 150mm square base with 4 x 12mm fixing holes
- Black and yellow vinyl fascia provides high visibility
- Supplied with DIY installation instructions
- Keys can be made keyed alike if you order multiple posts
- Dimensions W x H x D: 70mm x 720mm x 70mm
- Weight: 8kg
- Easy to fold down
- Supplied with a high quality stainless steel padlock – 2 keys provided
- Installation instructions included
- Bright yellow and black vinyl fascia ensures high visibility
- Fixing bolts not supplied
If you need multiple posts then we can make them keyed alike for your convenience.
This model is ideal for domestic use and is ideal for protecting a parking space and is a visual deterrent to help prevent vehicle theft.
- These posts are a cost effective way of restricting movement in and around open areas, such as a wide driveway. I have had two in my extrance for many years now. They are easy to install and lower (when needed). I added striped vinyl security tape on all four sides to improve their visibility. It is a pity they are sold with stripes on only one side.