Bulldog P6E Hitch Lock
This mini hitch lock from Bulldog Security is finished in a bright red giving an immediate visual deterrent. The Bulldog P6E is designed for use with Knott KQ14 hitch heads manufacturer before 2004. Before you purchase we recommend you check which model you need.
From 2004 onwards it is a different hitch lock the P6E/2. You can use this hitch lock hitched, unhitched or also with a hitching post. Also supplied with this hitch lock is a dummy ball which is used when unhitched and gives added protection. Suitable for use with the following hitches:
- Knott KQ14 hitch heads before 2004
- Fitted with the Bulldog Super Lock Bolt with two keys supplied
- Can be used hitched or unhitched
- Tested to Sold Secure Gold Standard - insurance approved
- Locking bolt positioned under the hitch to safeguard an attack to lever it off
- Supplied with a dummy ball for use when the hitch is not attached to a vehicle or post
- Drill and pick resistant lock
- Ideal for use with the Bulldog security hitch post
- Finished in a bright red powder coat for high visibility so it also acts as a visual deterrent
- Hitch covers the hitch handle and fixing bolts
- Easy fitting with just two parts
- Weight: 5.5kg
Please refer to the attached documentation for further information on this product.
- 5 Year warranty
- Insurance approved
- Supplied with Bulldog Super Bolt lock
- 2 keys supplied
- Can be fitted when unhitched or hitched
This Bulldog hitch lock is a perfect security solution to keep a caravan or trailer secure.
Please use our attached documents if you are unsure about sizing and dimensions before purchase.