Fire resistant safes are designed to protect different items and this is because paper and computer data tapes get damaged at different temperatures. Ensure you are protecting items with the right type of fire resistant safe and remember that computer tapes such as LTO or DAT tapes get damaged by fire at a much lower threshold than other items such as paper.
The benefits of a firesafe include:
- All documents such as passports and title deeds are stored in the same place and easy to find
- Different choice of fire ratings available
- Choice of fire protection and models with a higher level of security
- Choice of locking options with electronic lock being the widest to choose from
- Good tip is to gather together items you want to store to see how big a firesafe you need
- Having a fire resistant safe gives you the peace of mind that in the event of a fire your items are protected
Protecting images and videos from damage could not be simpler than purchasing a fire safe from our digital media storage range - you might think why do I need to do this when it is stored in the cloud, but who backs up the cloud? This will give you peace of mind that in the event of a fire, important documents will be protected.
There are a variety of different locking options with the most popular being electronic. If you are not sure which fire safes model would suit your needs, please call and speak to one of friendly sales team today for assistance with choosing a fire safe that is right for you.
DID YOU KNOW? With the world changing all the time, what we need to protect changes as well. With this in mind manufacturers have started to make models which offer are fireproof and offer a good level of security. Get your valuables protected today, all fire resistant safes include free UK delivery with Simply Safes.