We found other products you might like!
Chubbsafes HomeSafe 35K
Burglary & Fire £ 4,000 / £ 40,000 30 minutes Double bitted key lock
- High security safe for secure storage of cash and valuables
- Certified class S2 according to EN 14450
- Cash rating £4,000 / valuables rating £40,000
- Double wall construction with fire retardant material (DIN 4102)
- High security double bitted key lock, 2 keys supplied (EN 1300 approved)
- 3-way boltwork with live locking bolts
- 1 removable shelf included
- External dimensions: 330 x 450 x 380 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 240 x 380 x 292 mm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 27 litres
- Weight: 39 kg
- Colour: Light Grey
- Fixing via 2 x base / 2 x back wall (2x fixing bolts supplied)
Pros and Cons
- Easy operation
- European certified Security Level S2 according to EN 14450
- To be anchored to the bottom (2) and / or back wall (2)
- Excellent quality
- Little to no fire protection
- Not the highest attainable certificate for safes
- Poor quality screws + plugs are included. Replace these with good expansion bolts
About the De Raat PT1 Safe
Great home safe with excellent price / performance. Easy to use and easy to install. Keep in mind the limited fire resistance; not good protection in a fire.
De Raat Security
Type of product:
Double bitted key lock
S2 - EN 14450
Insurance rating (cash / valuables):
£ 4,000 / £ 40,000
External dim. (HxWxD):
330 x 450 x 380 mm
Internal dim. (HxWxD):
240 x 380 x 292 mm
215 x 325 mm (HxB)
External dim. (HxWxD) 330 x 450 x 380 mm
Internal dim. (HxWxD) 240 x 380 x 292 mm
Weight (kg) 39
- Discrete, does not have a big logo advertising what it is, it is just a grey box. Easy to fit in a corner of a cupboard out of the way, & cover with a few clothes. Fitting was easy to both the wall & the floor.
- Easy to install ( door lifts off), Back and bottom bolting facility. Ample space inside for securities.
Doesnt look out of place.
I am interested in this product but would like to know if it is possible to have a third key supplied. Please let me know the extra cost and if it will affect the delivery time.
Question by: Ian Sanford on 5 August 2015
Hi Ian, thank you for contacting us. It is possible to get an extra key blank for the PT1 for you to get cut locally by a locksmith, this is an additional ??15. The PT1 can be shipped immediately with the blank so delivery time would not be affected. You were also interested in the Chubbsafes AlphaPlus 3k, which a cut key can be supplied for a cost of ??34 and will add an additional 3 days to the delivery time.
Answer by: Martin on 5 August 2015