Chubbsafes Air Laptop Safe
- Security laptop safe for laptops, tablets, cash and valuables
- Fits a 15.5" laptop
- Cash rating £1,000 / valuables rating £10,000
- User-friendly digital electronic lock and manual override key, 2 keys supplied
- Solid boltwork with 18 mm live locking bolts
- Concealed internal hinges for increased security
- Door is made of 4 mm steel, body is 2 mm
- External dimensions: 200 x 430 x 350 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 190 x 420 x 300 mm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 24 litres
- Weight: 13 kg
- Colour: Black
- Fixing via 2 x base / 2 x back wall (4 x fixing bolts supplied)
Pros and Cons
- Beautiful design, good quality
- Robust keyboard
- Competitively priced
- Anchored to floor and wall, incl. mounting hardware
- Only 1 user code adjustable
- Limited burglary proof, not certified
- Not fire resistant
About the Chubbsafes Air Laptop Safe
The Chubbsafes Air is a simple, well designed home safe that offers you basic security in the home.
It is easy to use and can anchored into the base or wall for added security.
Type of product:
Air Laptop E
Insurance rating (cash / valuables):
£ 1,000 / £ 10,000
no fire certificate
External dim. (HxWxD):
200 x 430 x 350 mm
Internal dim. (HxWxD):
190 x 420 x 300 mm
145 x 355 mm
Notice external depth:
Please add 35 mm to the external depth to include the keypad
External dim. (HxWxD) 200 x 430 x 350 mm
Internal dim. (HxWxD) 190 x 420 x 300 mm
Weight (kg) 13 kg
Is this safe fire and waterproof. Thank you
Is this safe insurance approved?
Question by: Anonymous on 13 April 2015
Thank you for getting in touch about this safe, it is not insurance approved and if you want extra piece of mind we would suggest looking at the insurance approved safes section. There are an extensive range which offer peace of mind to you and offer different locking options.
Answer by: Martin on 13 April 2015
What happens if I forget my code to gain access? Does it require mains power?
Question by: Anonymous on 10 April 2014
Thank you for contacting us to ask about emergency access to the safe and how it is powered. This safe model has keys which can be used to bypass the electronic lock should you forget the code or the batteries run low. This range of safes does not require mains power, they are powered by batteries which are stored internally.
Answer by: Martin on 10 April 2014
|Model||Locking type||External dim. (HxWxD)||Internal dim. (HxWxD)||Laptop size||Storage capacity laptops||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)||Shelf||Price|
|Air Laptop E||Electronic lock||200 x 430 x 350 mm||190 x 420 x 300 mm||15 inch||13 kg||24||-|
We found other products you might like!