Burton Unica UT4P High Security Wall Safe
- High secure wall safe for cash and valuables
- Certified class CEN Grade 0 according to EN 1143-1
- Cash rating £6,000 / valuables rating £60,000
- High security digital electronic lock (EN 1300 approved), incl. emergency override key
- Double wall door construction with solid steel doorplate
- Solid boltwork with 22mm diameter live locking bolts
- External dimensions: 270 x 390 x 200 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 245 x 365 x 120 mm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 11 litres
- Weight: 21 kg
- Requires installation within a wall
Pro and cons
- Cash Rating £6,000 / valuables rating £60,000
- High security digital electronic lock (EN 1300 approved)
- Eurograde 0
- Anti-fish plate protection
- AiS insurance approved
- Not fire resistant
About the Burton Unica UT4P Wall Safe
The Burton Unica is a high security wall safe designed to be concealed within a wall.
We have different sizes and locking types available to suit any of your requirements.
UNICA WALL SIZE 1 E
Type of product:
Burton Unica Wall Safe Size 1 E
Insurance rating (cash / valuables):
£ 6,000 / £ 60,000
External dim. (HxWxD):
270 x 390 x 200 mm
Internal dim. (HxWxD):
245 x 365 x 120 mm
External dim. (HxWxD) 270 x 390 x 200 mm
Internal dim. (HxWxD) 245 x 365 x 120 mm
Weight (kg) 21
What does the ??6000 cash rating mean on this safe?
Question by: Abi Wells on 16 February 2015
Thank you for contacting us to ask a question regarding this grade 0 safe range. When you see the cash rating on this model it is in relation to the storage of cash and what an insurance company will cover you for. Content or valuables value is a multiple of 10 from the cash rating so in this instance ??60,000. Your insurance company will advise what grade or cash rating you need to cover you under your policy, this safe is insurance approved so you can rest assured you will be covered up to the value it is rated in the event of a claim.
Answer by: Martin on 16 February 2015
We found other products you might like!