This spigot mounted parking post is the Autolok KCP/S and can be removed when not in use or it can also be locked in a folded down position. It is supplied with a discus padlock with a shackle that is protected by the body of the post when locked in position, complete with two keys.
- Constructed from a 50mm x 50mm hollow steel section
- Zinc plated finish for protection against corrosion
- Spigot mounted with a submerged depth of 300mm
- Stands 730mm above the ground when locked
- Folds down when not in use with a ground clearance of 70mm or also removable
- Supplied with PP10 hardened stainless steel padlock to secure the post - complete with two keys
- Upgrade to higher security PP30 6 disc shackle padlock possible if required
- Keys can be made keyed alike if you order multiple posts
- Dimensions W x H x D: 50mm x 1030mm x 50mm
- Weight: 7kg
* Please see the attached PDF document which provides more information.
- PP10 70mm stainless steel padlock included
- Excellent construction
- Post can either be removed or locked down in position
- Keys can be keyed alike if more than 1 unit is ordered
- Has to be set in concrete
If you order multiple posts we can offer a keyed alike service for added convenience for a small additional charge.
This model is designed to be submerged and set in concrete and is ideal for domestic use.