De Raat ET7 Electronic Safe
The De Raat ET is a European certified safe equipped with a high security digital electronic lock (EN1300 approved). It has a simple but durable design and offers great value for money.
Sorry, but this product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Check out the alternatives below or view similar products in the category:
- High security safe for secure storage of cash and valuables
- Certified class S2 according to EN 14450
- Cash rating £4,000 / valuables rating £40,000
- Double wall construction with fire retardant material (DIN 4102)
- High security digital electronic lock (EN 1300 approved)
- 2 programmable codes: 1 mastercode + 1 usercode
- 1 removable shelf included
- External dimensions: 700 x 500 x 450 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 600 x 430 x 370 mm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 94 litres
- Weight: 81 kg
- Colour: Light Grey
- Fixing via 2 x base / 2 x back wall (2x mechanical anchor supplied)
- Easy operation
- European certified Security Level S2 according to EN 14450
- To be anchored to the bottom (2) and / or back wall (2)
- Excellent quality
- Little to no fire protection
- Not the highest attainable certificate for safes
- Poor quality screws + plugs are included. Replace these with good expansion bolts
Great home safe with excellent price / performance. Easy to use and easy to install. Keep in mind the limited fire resistance; not good protection in a fire.
We were advised that we needed to drill the holes ourselves (!).
Can you confirm that there are holes already in the back of this model please?
In addition, based on the spec of the T6-331, do you think the Muller ET7 is a good alternative?