Securikey Steel Stor Rotary Deposit Safe
This deposit safe from Securikey is part of the Steel Stor Deposit range. It has a recommended cash rating of £3,000 or £30,000 for valuables and is lockable by a double bitted key lock with two keys supplied. This model features a rotary deposit slot which is on a spring return system so always remains closed, therefore not requiring an anti-fish plate device.
- Cash rating of £3,000 or £30,000 for valuables
- High security double bitted key lock supplied with two keys
- 4mm Steel body and drum
- Spring returning drum ensures it remains closed for security
- Supplied with 12 deposit capsules
- Twin 18mm diameter locking bolts
- Dog bar to protect hinged side
- Base fixing - bolts not supplied
- External Dimensions W x H x D: 320mm x 480mm x 320mm
- Internal Dimensions W x H x D: 312mm x 296mm x 265mm
- Rotary Aperture W x H x D: 85mm x 240mm x 145mm
- Please add an additional 40mm to the external depth to include the handle
- Weight: 42kg
- Capacity: 31 Litres
- Cash rating £3,000 / valuables rating £30,000
- Supplied with 12 non magnetic deposit capsules
- Ideal for cash drop safe in retail/hospitality environment
- Supplied with a double bitted key lock – 2 keys provided
- Can be anchored down for added security
- Fixing bolts not provided
The Steel Stor from Securikey is an excellent solution for any business that requires to deposit cash on a regular basis.
It has been well constructed with hardened steel plates that protect against attack areas.