Phoenix Millennium Duplex DS4652E Data Safe
The Phoenix Millennium is a high security fireproof data safe. It has 120 minutes fire protection for data media and is ideal for any business that requires to store large amounts of data media. It can be anchored to the base for added security.
- Fireproof safe for secure storage of data media (backup tapes, CD's, DVD's, USB sticks, hard disks, microfilms, etc.)
- Suitable for business premises which require large volume storage
- Water resistant for 4 hours at a depth of 3 metres
- Certified by ECB.S class S120DIS according EN 1047-1
- 120 minutes fire protection for data media (back up tapes, USB sticks, hard disks, microfilm, etc.)
- Fire and impact tested from 9.15 metres
- User-friendly digital electronic lock with 8 users and adjustable time delay (EN 1300 approved)
- 3 removable shelves included
- External dimensions: 1300 x 800 x 730 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 1045 x 580 x 455 mm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 275 litres
- Weight: 600 kg
- Colour: Off White
- Fixing via 2 x base (2 x fixing bolts supplied)
- 120 minutes fire protection for data media
- Supplied with a digital electronic lock - EN1300 approved
- Water resistant for 4 hours up to a depth of 3 metres
- Tested to EN1143-1 Grade 1
- No cash/valuables insurance rating
The Millennium Duplex is an excellent data safe that offers 120 minutes of fire protection. It is perfect for any office environment that requires to store data media.
We have many different sizes and locking types available as seen below to match your requirements.