Ensuring valuables and your identity is protected has become more essential in every day living with the increase of crime in the home. We have an extensive range of home safes which offer different levels of security as well as different sizes and weight. You can also choose to have either a key or electronic lock which is powered by batteries.
There are many benefits to having a home safe and these include:
- Priceless items can be kept secure
- Title deeds and passports are locked away in one place
- Perfect for storing cash and spare car keys
- Even entry level models when bolted down act as a deterrent to an opportunist thief
- Small models can be hidden for added peace of mind
- Option to have a fire resistant home safes model if you need to protect documents
- Some products offer a good level of security along with fire but are more expensive
- Different levels of security available depending on your budget and items or cash you need to store
These are just a few benefits to having a domestic safe. There are of course other for having a safes for home.
We have also put a list together of pointers which will help you in selecting the best house safe for you:
- Choose a location where you can secure the safe to a solid surface
- The best surface to install is concrete, we understand this is not always possible - call us if you would like more advice
- Try to choose a location where you will make good use of it
- Collect together all the items you want to store and put them in a cardboard box, the box will give you an idea of the internal space needed, where possible allow extra space for the items you might have forgotten about
- Decide if you want electronic or key locking to gain access, electronic is usually more popular but might not suit you
- You may need a certain security level and recommend you speak to your insurance broker before you buy
Having your possessions secure does mean that it offers you peace of mind, that if you were to unfortunate enough to be broken in to your valuables would be stored securely. Although it is worth noting that an entry level model of a homesafe will really only put off an opportunist thief and like any item you purchase today generally you get what you pay for.
We simply can not recommend a particular best household safes model per say as what will suit one client might not suit another as each customer is different but rest assured we have a house safes model to suit all sizes, ratings and budgets and is backed up with excellent customer service and free UK delivery is included on all models in our range.