De Raat DRS Neutron Grade 0 Size 3 Deposit Safe
The De Raat DRS Neutron range is an ideal safe for commercial use for cash and valuable deposits. The Safe door and drawer are fitted with EN1300 certified key locks. It has also been tested and certified to the European standard EN1143-2.
Sorry, but this product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Check out the alternatives below or view similar products in the category:
- High security deposit safe for cash and valuables
- Front loading drawer deposit secured with anti-fishing device
- Drawer is equipped with high security double bitted key lock, 2 keys included
- Certified class CEN Grade 0 according to EN 1143-2
- Cash rating £6,000 / valuables rating £60,000
- Safe door and drawer trap are equipped with high security double bitted key lock, 2 keys supplied per lock (both EN 1300 approved)
- Deposit capacity: 128 x 208 x 70 mm (HxWxD)
- 3-way boltwork with 25 mm live locking bolts
- 1 removable shelf included
- External dimensions: 990 x 480 x 460 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 620 x 280 x 300 mm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 53 litres
- Weight: 155 kg
- Colour: Light Grey
- Fixing via 1 x base (1x mechanical anchor supplied)
- High security and certified deposit safe
- Good cash and valuables insurance rating
- Has anti-fishing facility
- 4 keys supplied (2 for door, 2 for drawer)
- Adjustable shelf included
- Not fire resistant
The DRS Neutron is a high-quality deposit safe which can be used for frequent deposits in the commercial workplace. It has been tested and certified to European standards with a good cash and valuables insurance rating.
It has fixing points for the base and rear wall to add that extra security.