Damage to a Safe or Product
- All items must be opened and checked for damages or missing items upon arrival. Any damages or discrepancies must be informed to us within 24 hours so that we can process a claim with the courier company. To comply with our couriers regulations all packaging must be kept and the item must not be moved to a different address. Failure to comply with the aforementioned will invalidate a damage claim. You may be required to provide digital images to allow us to claim.
- Simply Safes require a signature to accept delivery and this signature will be used as a proof that delivery was accepted. Any damage or missing items must be advised within 24 hours of delivery to us on our sales number. We are unable to process any claims after this period has elapsed.
- Expected delivery dates are shown on our website and are shown only as a guide. Simply Safes cannot be held liable for any loss of business, income, losses, cost, damages, charges or expenses that may result from later delivery.
Damage during Installation
- Safes purchased from Simply Safes may be very heavy, in this respect it is wholly the buyers responsibility to ensure that any floor loading restrictions are adhered to. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result of floor loading limited being exceeded.
- Where Simply Safes offers an installation service this will be arranged with a qualified installer. Simply Safes can not be held responsible for any loss, damage or expenses incurred as a result of or during product installation.
If you have any problems with regards to Damage of Items please contact us via our contact form or phone us directly.