The Watchman 12 ABP Deposit under floor safe by Burton Safes has a deposit tube for dropping small items into the safe without the need to open the main door. It features a high security key lock as standard and comes complete with two keys. Should additional keys be needed these can be cut at the time of order, alternatively you can choose from two other locking options including an electronic lock. At busy times adding a different lock might affect the leadtime so please allow extra time where possible. This model has a recommended cash rating of £12,000 or £120,000 for valuables - please check with your insurer before you purchase as ratings may vary depending on conditions and location. This safe requires installation under floor level and should be set in reinforced concrete - this can be completed by a builder, competent DIYer or alternatively we can quote to carry this out for you.
- External Dimensions W x H x D: 320mm x 470mm* x 320mm
- Internal Dimensions W x H x D: 300mm x 255mm x 300mm
Please note the external height includes 100mm neck.
- Recommended rating of £12,000 for cash or £120,000 for valuables
- Designed to be installed under floor level in reinforced concrete
- High security 8 lever double bitted key lock supplied with two keys
- Lock protected by hardened steel plates
- 22mm Thick steel rectangular door for easy opening - 245mm x 200mm
- Re-locking device secures door in case of attack
- Water resistant dust cover fits tightly onto neck
- 2 Year warranty
- Weight: 32kg
- Capacity: 22.5 Litres
Please note when installing an underfloor safe the concrete must be reinforced using weldmesh or a ready made reinforcement kit.
Available in 3 Sizes/Models