Bulldog P6E/2 Hitch Lock
This hitch lock which is suitable for the Knott KQ14 hitch heads from 2004 and onwards as well as the K20 is the Bulldog P6E/2. Locked in position using the Bulldog Super Lock Bolt which has been designed to be drill and pick resistant, you will find two keys are supplied.
This hitch lock can be used hitched, unhitched or also with a hitching post for added security. Suitable for use with the following hitches:
- Knott KQ14 hitch heads from 2004 and onwards & K20
- Fitted with the Bulldog Super Lock Bolt with two keys supplied
- Can be used hitched or unhitched
- Tested to Sold Secure Gold Standard - insurance approved
- Locking bolt positioned under the hitch to safeguard an attack to lever it off
- Supplied with a dummy ball for use when the hitch is not attached to a vehicle or post
- Drill and pick resistant lock
- Ideal for use with the Bulldog security hitch post
- Finished in a bright red powder coat for high visibility so it also acts as a visual deterrent
- Hitch covers the hitch handle and fixing bolts
- Easy fitting with just two parts
- Weight: 5.5kg
Please refer to the attached documentation for further information on this product.
- 5 Year warranty
- Insurance approved
- Supplied with Bulldog Super Bolt lock
- 2 keys supplied
- Can be fitted when unhitched or hitched
This Bulldog mini hitch lock is a perfect security solution to keep a caravan or trailer secure.
Please use our attached documents if you are unsure about sizing and dimensions before purchase.