Armorgard FlamBank Site Chest FBC2 - Secure Flamables Storage
The FBC2 FlamBank site chest complies with all COSHH regulations and is part of the FlamBank range by Armorgard. It features a fully tested and welded sump base giving a sump capacity of 50 litres to contain any spillages or leaks.
Inside there are gas struts to make the lid easy to open and is supplied with a removable shelf. On the base you will find there are fork skids to allow it to be moved easily with an option to add castors if you prefer.
- Two keyed-alike 5 Lever deadlocks supplied with three keys
- Strong hydraulic gas struts fitted as standard
- Gas struts are designed to to assist with the opening and closing of the box
- Lock features a 6mm anti-drill plate and anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt
- Heavy duty 2mm steel construction with a 3mm steel lid and a durable powder coated finish
- Fully welded sump base to prevent leakage
- Features vents to prevent the build up of fumes
- Built to specification for 30 minutes fire resistance
- Compliant with COSHH regulations for the safe storage of flammables
- Pillar box red powder coating with relevant hazard warning signs
- Features fork lift / pump truck skids to make moving the site box easier
- Supplied with one removable shelf
- Two metal welded handles
- Internal lid stay to stop the lid falling down
- Features welded serial numbers to assist with getting replacement keys
- Optional extra 6 inch castor wheels available to make moving around site easier
- External Dimensions W x H x D: 765mm x 1270mm x 675mm
- Internal Dimensions W x H x D: 675mm x 1185mm x 605mm
Note: Gas struts will reduce usable internal space.
- Weight: 107kg
- Capacity: 485 Litres
- Sump Capacity: 50 Litres
- Storage vault for hazardous chemicals
- Supplied with hydraulic gas arms to aid the lid opening
- Comes with fork lift skids and fixing holes to add castors to make a mobile unit
- Fully welded sump to comply with COSHH regulations
- Not supplied with castors
The Flambank from Armorgard has been designed to securely store hazardous chemicals or equipment.
It has been well constructed and comes with 2 highly secure, keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks.
- Offers great value, we ordered castors to make it easy to move but very happy indeed. Arrived just in time for our inspection too. Would order again.